Looking for a great value, interactive and fun location for your special celebration? Then you’ve come to the right place! Here’s a quick run-down on our great value party packages:
- £15 per child (minimum 10 children, includes a character appearance)
- Free adult places for the first 5 accompanying parents (any extra adults are charged at £4 each).
- 3-hour package (up to two-hour play followed by one hour in the party room)
- Maximum 30 children per party
- A dedicated party host who will help to ensure your party runs smoothly – Please see Rules of play
- Party food consists of a choice of sandwich from 4 fillings (Tuna, Ham, Cheese, Jam) and 2 snacks (Quavers and Freddo) and unlimited squash
- Happy Birthday ceremony with one of our costume characters (Bob the Builder or Fireman Sam)
- Party times available between 10 am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm daily
- Speak to our party planner for details of special party bags including quality Mattel gifts
- Special Party Group Photo of all guests available from our green screen with your chosen character when they make their appearance (1 group photo free of charge for the birthday child’s family as a gift – self service)
- Confirm any special requests before the party date including party bags, dietary requirements etc.
- You are welcome to bring any extra party decorations (banners, balloons etc.) to decorate the party room
To enquire, please email email@example.com or call us on 0151 706 0981 and a member of staff will be in contact with you to discuss your booking.
All party bookings and time slots are subject to a £50 non - refundable deposit with the final balance to be paid on the day of the party. A minimum of 10 children need to be paid for. Any children attending a party under the age of 12 months, will be free of charge (no food included) providing the minimum of 10 children are paid for. We are unable to issue refunds for any children who do not attend on the day. Parties and party slots cannot be booked or held without payment of a deposit.
All parties are for a maximum duration of three hours and the party room must be vacated after this time. Only food and drink purchased at Mattel Play! Liverpool can be consumed on the premises, with the exception of birthday cake and party bag fillers.